Three Levels of Planning
Estate planning at Merhab Robinson, Jackson & Clarkson, A Professional Corporation is not one size fits all for everyone. We offer three levels of planning to suit your varying needs.
Our firm believes in personalized service for each and every client. Our approach is educational and proactive – we first determine each client's individual needs, desires and values, and then tailor their plan to best fulfill their dreams.
We represent individuals and families throughout varying stages of life:
- traditional two parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves;
- unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel,
- blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations
- high net worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes
- family business owners seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership
- estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration
- family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration<